GEVEY™ Ultra S CDMA Instructions for Verizon iPhone 4S
These instructions cover:
- How to Install FuriousMod to Set Up GEVEY Ultra S CDMA for Verizon iPhone 4S
- How to Register FuriousMod
Your GEVEY Ultra S for CDMA is preprogrammed to unlock Verizon CDMA iPhone 4S to use on any GSM network in the world.
Only follow these instructions if you are unlocking a Verizon CDMA iPhone 4S. If you have a CDMA iPhone 4S from any other carrier, including Sprint, please follow the instructions to unlock your CDMA iPhone 4S.
Remember also that your Verizon CDMA iPhone 4S must be activated through iTunes and jailbroken in order for the GEVEY reset SIM card to enter setup mode.
Once your iPhone restarts, the unlock success reminder message will pop up with a license code. Write down your license code and then press accept.
Enter the license code your wrote down and select Register.
Open the FuriousMod4S application.
If you followed all instructions properly on our website and your Verizon iPhone 4S still does not unlock, please delete the FuriousMod package first and then delete the Source for FuriousMod from Cydia and reinstall using the following steps:
- Open Cydia → Manage → Source → FuriousMod.com → FuriousMod for 4S CDMA 5.1.1 → Modify → Remove → Confirm -- > Return to Cydia → Click on Home Button on iPhone
- Open Cydia → Manage → Sources → Edit → Delete FuriousMod.com → Click on Home Button on iPhone
- Reboot your iPhone - Hold down the Lock Button and Home Button together until you see a Silver Apple Logo then release the buttons.
- Open Cydia (Allow the reload to finish) → Manage → Sources → Edit → Add → http://cydia.furiousmod.com → Add Source → Return to Cydia → FuriousMod.com → FuriousMod-iPhone4S For CDMA 5.1.1 → Install → Confirm → Return to Cydia
- Insert both the Carrier SIM you like to use and the GEVEY Ultra S CDMA into the iPhone 4S.
- Once your iPhone restarts, the Unlock Success reminder message will pop up with a License Code. Copy down the License Code. Then press "Accept".
- Select FuriousMod4S application from your iPhone Home Screen.
- Enter the license code and select Register.
- Wait 2-5 minutes and your phone will be unlocked.
- If this method does not work, please move on to Method 2.
If your Verizon CDMA iPhone 4S still does not unlock, please reprogram the GEVEY Ultra S turbo SIM using the white reset SIM to US Verizon and repeat all the above steps. If you need help with reprogramming the GEVEY Ultra S turbo SIM, please click here and follow steps A, B and C.
If you would like to update to Apple iOS to version 5.1.1, or if your Verizon iPhone 4S is Jailbroken, first backup your iPhone with iTunes, and then perform a factory reset from iTunes using your computer. Do not restore your data to avoid re-installing a corrupted file to your iPhone. Also note that performing a factory reset will erase the jailbreak software from your iPhone.
If all methods fail to unlock your Verizon CDMA iPhone 4S, either your chosen carrier SIM card is too old, your files on your CDMA iPhone 4S have been corrupted, or you have received a defected GEVEY turbo SIM. Before calling for support, you should request a new micro SIM from your preferred carrier. A new micro SIM solves over half of all GEVEY unlock problems.
If you are still unable to unlock your Verizon iPhone 4S after performing all troubleshooting steps above, just call us for technical support toll free at 1 (800) 859-7816 or call (510) 578-5269. Please have your
- Order number
- White GEVEY reset SIM
- SIM ejector tool .
Note that if you can't confirm your order number and e-mail address with us, we won't be able to offer support.
We may ask that you send the GEVEY turbo SIM back to us for testing. If we find the GEVEY turbo SIM is defective, we will offer you a choice between replacement or refund. If we find that the GEVEY turbo SIM you received works properly, we will notify you that your Verizon CDMA iPhone 4S has a software issue.